Thursday, August 30, 2007

Act 1: 'Love Caged Us All'

its just a disguise, just a way of pulling you in. this trap i have set, i set it so well. never noticed, never questioned. its a perfect plan of mine. its thicker then the welded steal that holds you there. its colder then the nights you are left alone. so sudden it all happened, still unaware of the outcome. i can see it you your eyes, the shimmer of hope began to fade. so slowly your body becomes more lifeless. draining you. i know it hurts. its my pleasure my dear.

swaying from side to side, looking at you, so helpless, so pathetic. your try to speak, try to plea for a chance. its unfortunate that things dont always work out that way. i watch you, i stare deeply at the person beyond those beautiful eyes. its tragic really. how frozen one can feel when they realize they lost everything. your hands tied to each corner of the cage, your head is so limp. even your ribs have began to show more. this is my magic trick my dear, the one that will out do them all. i will make you disappear. i have never seen you this weak. it fascinates me.

for every tear that falls from your brittle body, my smile grows greater. you see my dear. i came to you because i needed a partner, don't say i didn't tell you thats what i wanted. we both know its true. baby, look at how wonderful your doing. your helping me complete my illusion. yes, i know it hurts, but its just an illusion baby. you never existed.

we have been together for many years, we spoke of our dreams, our hopes, and so on. i told you i will become bigger then Houdini, i will become the most remembered illusionist in the world. text books will speak of me.

Your brittle body, your failing lungs, they will complete my goal. When we arrive on that center stage, wheeling you out to uncover my creation. The illusion of lost love. when we begin our performance, i shall give you one last kiss. and slowly you will fade away. chained in a cage of welded steal you will vanish from those who walked around you once, and a few years down the road. you will be forgotten, vanished. because you mean nothing to no body. your identity doesn't even exist anymore. i took that gift away from you long before things became clear.

you see dear, i say i will be bigger then Houdini is because while on that stage, in front of thousands of people. I will be killing you slowly. With a smile on my face, and a blessing in my heart.. for you. If only i meant that. It will be a night to remember, it will be called 'Love Caged Us All' and you, you are my love. Its time to set you free.

Forever in death you can be happy, maybe then you will find what your looking for. Until then, in this cage you shall suffer. You will be tortured in so many ways, but most of all baby, im going to play with that wonderful mind of yours. I will bring many men over to fornicate with in front of you, making sure your breaking down faster. you see, if i give you no reason to live, im just helping you with your suicide, so it wouldn't be all my fault. just picture it as though you are a canary. your in your home where you belong. at least nothing ...else.. can hurt you in there. and you cant simply fly away.

No comments: